Saturday, December 03, 2005

EVERYTIME

Everytime I hear a love song
Everytime I watch a movie romance
A feeling haunts me and it won't leave me
I think of you and I feel you near me
Everytime I see a sunset
Everytime I see a wave on a beach
Everytime I see the moon through the trees
In everything beautiful, woman it is you I see

Oh, its crazy I know
Logic tells us we've got to take things slow
What use use is reason when we are burning inside?
Without you woman, this space is too wide

I turn and I look
For your number in my telephone book
See your face in the mirror beside me
Walk on the beach, hear the sound of the sea

Patience is tough and you're so far away
And it gets tougher with each passing day
The way I'm longing, I'll go out of my mind
I hate the waiting, why is fate so unkind?

This ain't the way I planned it to be
And its so simple, its so hard to see
The way I feel is not easy to disguise
The cost of feeling is when you pay the price

The helpless truth stares us right in the face
In the game of love, you hold every ace
I can't seem to deal with the way that I feel
Time is running out, I can hear the bells peal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home