Saturday, December 03, 2005

WITHOUT YOU

Without you, the skies are always grey
The Sun seems unwilling to shine
Living does’nt make any sense
Without you, the spaces are far too great
Without you, everyday is a meaningless space
Every night is like emptiness
Every place full of memories
Without you, every moment is an effort to live

Come back to loving
Let’s step into the light
Cause I know you are hurting
Come let me ease the pain

Without me, I know how you hurt
I know that you miss me
And I feel that you love me
Without me, I know you are lonely
Without me, I know you feel alone
My love, please do’nt feel afraid
My love is always there with you
Without me, let my love comfort you

And I want you to know
Please do’nt say,”No.”
Baby, come back to loveI’d like to help you through

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home