Saturday, December 03, 2005

NO WIN

She said, "Tails you lose and heads I win
Thought you should know before you begin
To fall in love with me.

Conscience, loneliness live side by side
Whats all this about some sense of pride?
You choose to look, not see.

The dark side, where everything is no win
The things I say is not what I mean
I'm afraid to admit

The endless ways of mind games I play
The things I do and all the things I say
Its a bottomless pit

Don't say I didn't warn you
Before you step off the edge
Better look long and hard
At the fine print on the page

Don't ever say never
And you can come out unhurt
And never is forever
So you can't stand apart!

It's a thin line you've got to tread
You've got reason to feel afraid
The devil or the deep blue sea - Walk away or you come with me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home